The D16LS live demonstration link located below can be easily accessed on a PC, MAC™, Blackberry™, Android or iPhone™
Speco Technologies has developed multiple viewing options for remote DVR monitoring.
These options include:
• Web Browser viewing (Internet Explorer® 6/7/8)
• Java™ Software for viewing on MAC™
• CMS Software for viewing Multiple DVRs, and
• Mobile software for viewing DVRs from an Android™, Blackberry™ and iPhone™
The DVR shown in this demo is the D16LS H.264 version, which can record 480 FPS at CIF or 120 FPS at full D1/NTSC/720x480 resolution, with H.264 compression. All "S" Series DVRs also include free DDNS service, allowing end users to be able to conveniently access the DVR on sites with randomly changing dynamic IP network addresses. Simply type in the DVR's URL address, thus eliminating costly monthly charges for rights to keep the same (static) IP address.
The format for the Speco Technologies DDNS (the DVR's URL address) for the CS/LS/GS/PS DVR is as follows:http://DDNS.SPECOTECH.NET/YOURNAMEHERE
For example, if the Hostname of the DVR is DEMOLS,
the DVR may be accessed via Internet Explorer® by entering: http://DDNS.SPECOTECH.NET/DEMOLS
Speco Technologies' DDNS service will automatically direct to the DVR.
WEB BROWSER VIEWING USING WINDOWS INTERNET EXPLORER® VERSIONS 6, 7, 8
Please note: you may need to permit Internet Explorer® to download Active X controls.
Allow “ACTIVE X” ad-ons to “run” This may be found in the information bar of I.E.X.
Login ID: user (case sensitive)
Once connected to the D16LS, your screen will display the ‘live view’ web interface.
This ‘live view’ interface allows PTZ control, Playback and Event Log viewing.
It can also initiate snapshots local ‘instant recording’.
iPhone™ VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Download Speco Mobile app from the Apple iTunes store.
2. Click on the '+' sign on the top-right corner screen to add a new site.
3. Enter the IP/DVRNS name. If DVRNS, enter only the name of the DVRNS.
4. Enter the Watch port of the DVR. You can get this information from Network -> LAN -> Port Number Setup from the DVR menu.
5. Enable DVRNS if using DVRNS name for connection. Disable DVRNS if using IP address.