Missed a Speco Technologies Webinar?
Now you can access them on demand and watch them at YOUR convenience!
We are constantly updating this On Demand' library, so come back often and look for new topics! or email us at
with suggestions for future Webinars.
960H, the highest resolution in analog technology available today, allows cameras and DVRs to capture up to 700TVL - nearly 30% over D1 resolution resulting in significantly enhanced picture detail. Speco's new D16DS DVR also enhances recording quality of existing installations and is backward compatible with D1 cameras and DVRs. New 960H Intensifier cameras also available. Listen to the webinar on-demand now!
Speco Mobile For the Android
Speco Mobile for Android allows users to view live and previously recorded video from the following DVRs: CS, LS, PS, GS
Users have the ability to:
- View 1, 4 or 16 channels at one time
- Can view analog and IP cameras
- Change camera views either with a swiping motion or with the menu selection for cameras
- View an information bar the bottom of the main screen showing how much data has been downloaded so far (in Kilobytes or Megabytes) along with the transfer rate.
- PTZ Control available on live view
- Play back previously recorded video from DVR (either time/date or events)
Speco Technologies’ Central Management Software (CMS) for the TH, TL (H.264 version only), WM, RS, WRS, WRSP, CS, LS, PS, GS, WCS, ONSIP and HD DVRs. SecureGuard provides access to multiple DVRs and IP cameras for remote viewing, playback and other miscellaneous functions in order to assist surveillance personnel. Users can view and control multiple DVRs and IP cameras from anywhere, all at the same time.